Robonomics has announced the integration of XRT on the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem. Now, XRT is available for trading on PancakeSwap, the decentralized exchange on BSC with the biggest daily trading volume of $1 billion. Trading XRT on PancakeSwap started today.
Partnership with AnySwap for the development of a bridge of $XRT ERC-20 to BEP-20 has resulted in several for the XRT holders:
- XRT trading on the exchange with the highest liquidity;
- an extension of the Robonomics DAO incentive program – 13 XRT are rewarded for each 1% of a liquidity pool owned by a staker on the combined LP of PancakeSwap & Uniswap. More details available here.
The preference for Binance Smart Chain by many projects was driven by specific issues within the Ethereum network. Particularly, the scaling problem followed by high transaction fees has become the impetus to look for a cheaper solution.
Who is who?
Robonomics is a decentralized Robotics & IoT platform built on top of Polkadot & Ethereum.
A team of scientists and blockchain evangelists has been developing the platform since 2015. Robonomics’ mission is to bring the economy of robots to the 4th industrial revolution.
XRT’s utilities are:
- staking in Robonomics Parachain;
- transaction fees execution for Robotics and IoT devices;
- governance, i.e. ability to manage and implement changes into the Robonomics platform.
Anyswap is a fully decentralized cross-chain swap protocol that enables swaps between any coins on any blockchain which uses ECDSA or EDDSA as a signature algorithm.
PancakeSwap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that is most prominent for swapping BEP20 tokens on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and providing the highest liquidity among all BSC DEXs.